INFORMATION: Sencha - green tea is grown under full sun until harvest.
INGREDIENTS: Green Tea: 100% made in Japan (Shizuoka).SERVING METHOD:
1. Place tealeaves (8g) into the teapot.
2. Pour the hot water (150ml) into the teapot. Water temp. 80 degrees C.
3. Wait for about 1min.
4. Serve equally into each tea cup until the final drop is poured.
- Avoid places directly source with the sun and humidity.
- Store in a cool, ideally refrigerated after opening.
- Expiration date: about 240 days.
- How to keep: room temperature storage. After opening the bag, please transfer into the can or something closed container.